[Note: I'm still behind . . . this is a couple weeks ago . . . or more . . . ]
We separated the two that had been together across the street, and neither one of them were happy about leaving their best friend. We had taken one of them out, and the other one was just pacing around. We had to make sure that she didn't jump the fence in order to get back to her friend. Jennifer said that it's rough when you're breeding them to be jumpers!
Jennifer mentioned that if I could come more often, then she would assign me a "project horse." It wouldn't be a horse that I could ride, it would be one that needs a lot of beginning work. I told her that living in Mancos . . . about forty-five miles away . . . made it a little difficult, and that I was looking for a place in Durango. She said that Alicia, the woman who works for her, just moved out of a house her brother owns, and that it might be available! She said she had to check with her brother to see if he has anyone moving in. Wow! That would be awesome! Whatever is meant to be!
No comments:
Post a Comment